Member service is designed to provide you with easy 24-hour access to assistance your needs. The following services are available:
Ask Your Pharmacist
Generic Drug Availability
Health Risk Assessment
Request Pharmacy Card
Managing health problems can be hard, especially if there is more than one disease state. Therefore, it is important that the member service section is available 24/7/365 on line. There are many things that can be done to gain control, understand your medical treatment, feel better, and help your drug treatment work well. The following are steps to help ensure wellness:
- Ask questions to your doctor about your health and medications.
- Take all of your medicine as directed.
- Tell your doctor if there are any side-effects with your medications.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any over-the-counter drugs or herbals.
- Keep all of your doctor appointments.
- Complete all lab tests prescribed by your doctor.
- Eat making healthy choices.
- Exercise regularly if doctor approves.
- Learn to reduce stress.
- If you smoke, ask your doctor about programs that can help you stop.